RESEARCH SCIENTIST – ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Position to develop and introduce new analytical methods and procedures
We are looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join our R&D team. Candidates will be working in a highly dynamic applied research group leading the way to address most challenging, interesting and meaningful projects in the field of microbial biotechnology.
The candidate will take part and support interdisciplinary R&D projects related to innovative microbial technologies, mainly focusing on development and optimization of fast and robust analytical procedures, based on chromatographic methods. He/she will have a position of a senior scientist and will be engaged in planning and execution of analytical procedures as well as interpretation and reporting of experimental results. Capacity of critically evaluating scientific literature and adopting novel technologies is essential. Demonstrated degree of autonomy in laboratory activities is expected.
- PhD in Life Sciences with 3+ years of relevant (post-doc or relevant work) experience in experimental work in analytical chemistry in academic or industrial settings or exceptionally, BS or MS degree in Life Sciences together with 10 years of experience in innovative biotech, chemical or pharmaceutical environment;
- Proven project management skills and experience;
- Very good mastering of English;
- Excellent organization skills, sufficient to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Must be able to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team with strong ability to interact efficiently in an international environment.
- Track record of completing deliverables within specified timelines and “do-what-it-takes” attitude.
- Independently motivated, detail oriented and good problem-solving ability.
Preferred specific skills:
- Extensive knowledge of analytical chemistry;
- Hands-on experience with chromatographic techniques and ability to develop new analytical strategies;
- Expertise in statistical analysis;
- Knowledge of standardization and validation procedures in analytical chemistry.
Please send your resume by 28.2.2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org